Monday, March 16, 2009

Interview with River Racer


Today Cearch didn't turn up to the interview so I interviewed River Racer instead (Cearch will get the next interview about Penguin Play Awards:
1. What did you like most about the St. Patricks Day Party?
A. The music and accordian!

2. What was the worst thing about the St. Patricks Day Party? A. They didn't decorate most of the rooms!
3. What was your favourite room at the St. Patricks Day Party? A. The forest because they decorate it the most!
4. Where was the end of the rainbow? A. At the ski hill and it was soooooooo beautiful!!!
5. Did you meet the leprachaun? A. No but he left us all a gift, the member house and a gold pin!!!!!!!
So that was River Racer's Interview! If you want an interview just comment! (There was no leprachaun) And Cearch is the next getting interviewed (SORRY CEARCH)

1 comment:

  1. o m g!!!!!!!!!! I am such a ding dong! I'm so sorry! Can I get interveiwed next week maybe? This week I tryed out for a play and I am now the assistent Derector sooo I've got to be there from 4:00 to 8:30 all this week. I really wanted to do it. But If you don't want to interveiw me that's fine... but if you do, give me more details about doing it (NEXT WEEK)
    Thanks and I'm really sorry!
    Also congrats River Racer!

    -Cearch

    ReplyDelete